July 06, 2006

Hail Italy

Iam on cloud 9 & will be till the 9th till Les Bleus takes Azzuris (my fav) in the grand finale.What a way to send the germans packing..Am sure there are millions out there who will disagree with me.Think it was sheer careless attitude & over confidence which sent them packing.Esp that creepo Lehmann..Man wasn't he cocky when he stopped Pirlo's strike.But then if you can,then you'll is what we saw when 2 last minute awesome goals.But yeah to see Klinsmaan consoling his boys was kinda sad but hey that was how most of we Argentine supporters were feeling during the QF..mmm

Next on my list is the semi & finals of Wimbledon..And one more thing to be added here is that my honeymoon is coming to an end from 10th of July.Then it's back to cubholes with requests,threats,orders & whatever goddamn stuff at work.Am sure there must be a whole lot which is gonna keep me busy for a long time.But inspite of all these am supposed to help my aunt & mom in my cousin's wedding.Blah blah blah

God give me enough patience to stand the lot :)

No comments: