July 03, 2006

Am mourning

What do i write?Am still trying to come in term with the fact that Brazil has lost to France.I must praise Henry though for the perfect shot which came down as a curtain to Brazil's dream on taking the cup this time.Well..same goes with the defeat of Spain in the 2nd round & Argentina in QF.All the more reasons for me to quit watching the Finals but lemme see..Think the finals maybe between Germany & France.But it'll be gud if Portugal standsup France & come into the Finals for a change :) If only wishes were horses...

One more reason i have to mourn is coz my ENT doc & my family doctor (traitors) have gently advised me not to take icecreams or anything cool for the next 3-4 months till they get the darned cold out of my system.In a way that's gud coz i thought i wudn't be able to be my usual self for the WC Finals if Brazil were there but since they aren't there am saved..No more red cards ofcourse,no dhol & no whistles :(

Sad way they lost it but then hope they come back with a bang next time around..

No comments: