July 22, 2006

ENT done & now itz upto the dentist

There have been days when i have made fun of my mom whenever she used to go the dentist & have her teeth extracted (think it was some 4 or 5 which are already gone) :)) but never in my worst dreams i have actually thought that one fine am gonna be there in her shoes.Now after going thru the whole ordeal of aahhhh open ur mouth kinda stuff,i have had enough.One Xray which am to be getting now will decide whether am to undergo a root canal or not...Root canal oh yeah my dentist very patiently explained that doing a root canal will be as complicated as extracting that particular teeth coz my roots are long :)) Any dentist who can comment on this?
And my mom actually smiled & said that he can go ahead if extraction is gonna be necessary..WTH
So here am waiting to get them & yeah in the meanwhile am on & off to my ENT too..think like how Krishna said maybe i need to go for a complete overhauling afterall..And amidst all this is the general hullah bullah of my cousin's wedding next month..Invitations,sarees,tailor shops & what not..Man i kinda decided that IF i get married ever am not goinna allow my mausi ki naani ki chachi ka suggestions or anyone else's sensible suggestions as they always say..

WHATEVR..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon :)