November 25, 2007

Men may come & men may go

No if you think that this blog of mine's going to be about my relationships or anything - then you're partially wrong :)Yeah true that it's tough to decipher & understand a gal but believe me when i say it's tougher when it comes to guys.And the funny part is that me inspite of being the apple of the eye for few of them in my life i still strike a wrong chord or two.ALWAYS.With dad,Krishna & few others but the worst part is that everytime i try & makeup i endup falling flat.I don't know where i go wrong or rather how i can.Is it wrong to express myself coz i've even faced the wrath of one such person just because he didn't like the way i decided on a certain thing in my life and we just stopped speaking.

I say Yes & he says No and when he says Yes,i say No.I wonder when i'll ever get it right,i wonder when i ever will make it right and yeah wonders never cease :)

No comments: