November 12, 2007

Love - Phewwwwww

This blog is specially for those 2 who make my life.One is my twin with whom i just can't stay angry & the other one is Krishna with whom i share the same feeling.These 2 are the ones i turn to when there's anything that happens in my life.Anyday anytime i know that i can turn to them for help,solution,suggestion - you name it they give it to me.With these 2 i have been rude,cruel,angry,happy,spent some best moments of my life infact lotsa super moments.And i have always felt bad in the end for treating them that way but yeah they understand me well that i don't have to think otherwise :) (taking too much advantage).And ofcourse another person i definitely will mention here is Ajay.That idiot to whom i crib,cry when i fight with the other 2.One who really has been patient in so many things & generally the rapport we share is just great.Infact we never feel awkward or slightly embarrased when am in bangalore along with Keerthi & Steve.

If i say thanx that's never going to be enough coz it's beyond that.Forgive me if you can when i have been reckless,thoughtless & idiotic.And never stop loving me coz it's just one rather the only thing that keeps me going.And i inturn will try & curb my temper,be a nice person & stop hurting with my words.Never stop being the way you are.

Love you Lamzu for what you are to me,Krishna - love you for putting up with my tantrums & Ajay for my usual self

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey ramaama cmon u have done a lot to me and being ur twin its my duty to be there for u