January 30, 2007

R&R

Long weekend but an amazing one like it had been never before.Met a very good friend of mine after almost 3 yrs & was catchingup for a long time with him.It was good & made me realise that i do need to spend sometime with my friends & my family too.But the best part about the weekend was the wedding which we attended.Much as i was sceptical in attending that one,i htink i wudda missed something had i not gone there.Was pure fun & never before had i seen a procession like this in my family.And to think all along that my mom's side is orthodox.It was pure to dance with the groom when the groom came back to the mandap and i still remember th look on the bride's face.Shock,surprise & then the acceptance.Vibrant & colorful is all i can say about the marriage & ofcourse the same goes for the weekend too.

R&R is how i feel now :)

No comments: