November 06, 2006

Miles to go before i sleep


Patience is a virtue said someone yeah i do agree with it but not when they are in my shoes.First thing in my official trip to Bangalore,i pissed off a colleague of mine who was trying to pull his weight around.And from then on i became his first come first serve based person to find fault.Am fine with taking bullshit but not to that extent that i need to listen to some dumb creepo.I come back & here am non stop inoffice with temp & cold with my VP around.And still waiting to sign off for the day which just seems to be far far far thing right now.

No wonder Frost aptly said & which suits me well :

"And miles to go before i sleep
And miles to go before i sleep"

2 comments:

Ramakrishna Rangarajan said...

That picture looks like.. AULI ( ski resort) Near Badrinath....
It aint so far....

anyways.. all ppl r foolish.. esp.. bosses

Ramaa Iyer said...

God knows where it was taken but yeah i wud love to get away from this maddening crowd