November 01, 2006

Bangalore..

I reached Chennai this morning from an official trip to Bangalore & man am happy.Infact i discovered some shocking things which put me off the 2 days i was there in my office & from where i made a hasty exit about 4PM last evening.Made me thank my Manager here in Chennai & the team here.But yeah the plus of being in Bangalore is my stay with Ajay,Keerthi & Steve..You rock esp when i thought that Steve as an introvert but hey you made me eat my words.And Shwetha too..

Only plus like i mentioned earlier in me coming for a training or for anthing to Bangalore henceforth is the stay in Ajay's place & well i have nothing to say about the official trip except that i have made 4 new friends.God help them!!!


And Krishna i really did miss you in Bangalore..Shudda made it da :(

No comments: