May 06, 2006

Chennai at it's best

Been down with viral fever for the last 3 days but yet spent my whole day at work much to the chagrin of my sis,mom & friends.Was at my family doc's (am in love with him) clinic and that's where i found that most of the guys who turn complains only one thing..HEAT.What else can you expect here in Chennai where there are just variations like hot,hotter & hottest in the weather..Why do we peple have to crib about that?Sadrah...

I feel lethargic as i type this since the temp's down but still..Thankfully day off on monday will definitely do me some good.have lotsa things to do..like going to the library,washing clothes (ugh ugh),have to watch Basic Instinct II & ofcourse as per plan take the Kaplan test.Yawwwnnnn..Feeling sleepy again -damn this is the way it's been for the past 2 days & am gonna hit the bed in another hour or so.I hate this

And it's started blazing again ASEVER..back to square one

1 comment:

Jagan said...

Basic instinct 2 is a big bore..