April 25, 2013

Peeking out of hiatus


Been a while since i even thought of writing anything let alone actually penned it..I hope I don't end up having a complete block when I write in future,not that I write a lot but the little that I do, I never want to stop.

Some say "there's no rest for the wicked" and now I know it for sure. Been experiencing this firsthand from the time I joined Azim Premji Foundation. So it's been a mad quarter (not that half is good), running behind numbers, goals, targets, deadlines - everything just whooshed past my head like it always do. Bore the brunt of it later with my boss - well let's say it was another thing though. So on yet another lazy Sunday afternoon (inner voice is just screaming bloody murder that every noon is this way) I kinda thought I'll list all that I have done from 2012 till now and boy-o-boy it suddenly dawned on me that am indeed another proud traveler who significantly have and will always contribute to Indigo Airlines & Indian Railways not to forget our own KPN Travels :D through the Foundation. 
Looking at the calendar that each of one of us individually created at work (sondha selavula soonyam), I realized that am going to be on the move for a while (read forever) and continue my Bharat darshan. Hoping to visit new places even if it's for a day and enjoy the work I do till it lasts. Behind all this is an ulterior motive - this way I get to spend sometime with my beloved during any transit through Hyd..
Only thing I want to do this time around is blog whenever I can, after a classroom observation or a school observation visits or even after interviews. My next post is going to be about some humble souls I have met and how they have battled it out in rough, harsh terrains to ensure that learning never stops - for themselves and to their students as well :)


4 comments:

Deepa Iyer said...

Ah finally. Look forward to more. And yes, keep writin wherever you are

S. Susan Deborah said...

Glad that you stopped by to write something otherwise the blog can be forgotten and writing skills can begin to rust.

Well, happy to know of your travels. Keep them going.

Joy always,
Susan

Venkat Ramakrishnan said...

Nice.. Is your work related to the new rural schools that Premji is planning to open across the country ? :-)

Ramaa Iyer said...

@Deepz - Planning to do so without fail :)

@Susan - This is what keeps me going..

@Venkat - Yes but i work on areas related to hiring,planning and things like that..