December 23, 2012

Back from hibernation :)

There used to be a time when this page of mine used to be a sounding board for all that used to happen in my life. And then much to my surprise I stopped blogging about 4 years ago. Not because of any great reason..new job, new place, lot of changes and I simply forgot that I even used to write before. Then came one more surprise - got married after a whirlwind romance. With all these changes also came new set of priorities in life. Not that it gives a solid reason for me not to write, I simply lost interest is all I can say :) 

Back again in this space, feels like riding a bicycle after a long time and am sure I'll get a grip back again in a while. Atleast I won't have to be a ghostwriter anymore ;) 


2 comments:

mahesh said...

Membership into CBC prompts the hibernation to end :) Look forward to reading your posts :)

Cheers,
Mahesh

Ramaa Iyer said...

Thanks Mahesh :) There is a sinister reason behind starting to write back other than the CBC part :)