March 04, 2008

Say Cheese :E :E :E

Laughter is the best medicine they say. My dad's side is well known for their sense of humor - esp the sarcastic kind. And my mom after being with them for years now, is finally catching up with the same. A snippet of a conversation that took place between my ma & me..

Me : Lachhuma coffee please
Mom : You just had a cup of tea an hr back
Me : So
Mom : Just give it sometime & i'll get you the coffee later
Me : Yeah i know, am after all a second class citizen here

A distant voice says - you are not IInd class it just tat you travel Unreserved
Mom : No she is not Unreserved
Me : ??? – What the hell you guys are upto?
Mom : you are a just a WITHOUT (which means tat i travel without a ticket or whatever. Worse than being Unreserved)
Me : Grrrrrrrr (gnashing my teeth)
Mom : A big grin


This is just one snippet of many such conversations that happens at my place. Now i know why we (the whole BG family) are looked upon at some places & otherwise at my mom's side. Sad that my maternal side fail to understand this side of humor.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahha gud one "Without" :P

Unknown said...

see moms are always right!

Agni said...

Oru puraavukku paoraa? :D

pushkalAn& pattabhiraman said...

A La Satyara tone la..."Enna paneradhu ma kannu..Namba Characterayae purinjuka mataengaraaangalae!! "

Sivasubramanian Muthusamy said...

Hello Ramaya,

Your weblogs looks original... You write well