February 20, 2008

Tic tac tic tac

My biological clock is ticking - yeah that's what iam gonna write about today.Am not able to hear the goddamn ticking but still everybody from my mom to some naani ki chachi ki beti tells me that it's high time i tie a knot.Tie a knot - whoa whoa whoa.To whom & for what.To be frank am a disaster when it comes to relationships..Well i can understand that esp from a guy's point of view - who would want to marry a tomboy,soccer crazy weirdo like me and suffer forever :) Just kidding.Well the point is that matrimony is the only word that's been echoing in my ears for almost well for a long time now.Some days i win,but mostly i lose the argument.My poor mom has tried everything,everything to convince me and here am single and still going strong :).


Well i agree with my folks & my buddy Krishna when they say that arranged marriages are not what i think.To me it's simple,let me know the guy and then let me decide about the rest.GOK as to why such things sound so simple but prove to be complex in real.Hey bhagawan do something or atleast put me in a time machine to escape- my B clock is ticking you see :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So... lemme see who's gonna bell this cat and more importantly when :P

Ramaa Iyer said...

Hahaa..When is a million dollar question ;)and i have no answer at all for that

Anonymous said...

Let your biological clock tic the loudest but pls dont think of marraige with an unsuspecting soul,cos he will end up suing all of us :P :D