November 03, 2007

It's my life

Today i realised and i took a vow that i'll never ever have any kinda expectations or crib about something that i don't have.This is my 2nd visit to Kaakum Karangal and this visit only makes my decision stronger in adopting a kid in future.Seeing those kids' faces lighten up when they were given a new set of dress;had me think about the shopping me & my sis have done so far and i had tears in my eyes to think about the kids there.And it is just from today am gonna let of go of certain things in my life.Let go of my ego,short temper & what not.It's going to take sometime but hey i know i can do that.Probably will follow the policy of life is a like hand full of sand ;the tighter the grip,the faster it slips down.Afterall expectations never work in the way you want to and in the end you become responsible for your own actions & mainly reactions.

Letting go is always painful but hey the pain's just momentary when compared to what i might have to go thru my whole life.Coming this far in my life;i don't want to lose it.Well these are my own thoughts & am solely responsible for what i write here :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i second that sis :)

Krishnan said...

Good. However adopting a child (even just financially) is a lot of burden. I'm not discouraging you, but just trying to sensitise you to the cost of default here. It is disastrous. I'd say if you and a couple of your friends can together make that happen, it'd be great. Good luck!

Ramaa Iyer said...

@Ramya

Thanx KK

@Krishnan

Thanx da.Agreed but hey like i told you it'll be with the support of my family that i might do this.