July 21, 2007

Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix

I've been to the latest Harry Potter movie on sunday.My first of the whole lot that were released so far.Well HP turned out to be good but can't watch it more than once kind.

And i must really thank my friend who patiently sat with me & introduced all the characters.The first 10 mins was something outta magic box kind to me (i didn't read the book) but then yeah the movie kinda captured my attention for the next 2hrs.No breaks & it's been a long since i enjoyed an English movie (Ocean's Thirteen doesn't count ofcourse) and i understood that the director really has a way to capture everyone's tastes - from a 5 yr old to a 40+ person which is simply amazing.Given the hype created about the movie & the book, i almost thought it too be yet another much hyped movies but then it definitely proved otherwise.

HP all in all was kewl & entertaining unlike some of the recent flicks i had the pleasure of watching :)

No comments: