April 09, 2007

Grrrrr

2 hectic weeks..My trip to Bijapur was uneventful except for Ayesha whom i met & befriended there.So simple & yet so elegant.She along with Aliya made my day when they took me to Golgumbaz & Ibrahim Roza which made my day.First thing that struck me when i entered Golgumbaz was thw way it's maintained neatly unlike some Golconda & Charminar (Phew).Really neat,no litter around & well maintained gardens.Was a different experience after visiting some of those oh so famous places in Hyd.Just back from Chennai & feeling a bit home sick :)

And from next weekend it's gonna be boring.No more ISB & no more Krishna in Hyd :( But that's way life is & i have to just take it.And the drooping of my eyes remind me that am supposed to shut shop & push off from work..Wish it's as easy as said

No comments: