April 26, 2007

Bad start

When things go wrong they definitely do in a big way.Or atleast that's the case with me.Wokeup late (which i always do),had my bath & then realised that i donot have a single set of salwar to wear :(..So stuck to casuals & took the auto to my new house..And then realised halfway through that i have forgotten the keys to my cases & my id card..So asked the glaring,fuming autowallah to get me back to my friend's place for the card & keys.Travel back to my new house,change & step out in the same auto to my office.Reached here around 1.15PM and saw that my VP for HR OPS is here :( Went out for lunch with him along with the team ofcourse.A nice person & special bond between the both of us coz of the Chennai factor.

So here am after a nice lunch,fighting a bad headache but still here.Hope nothing goes wrong and am able to push off home early today.Early by 10PM max

4 comments:

Krishnan said...

Hmmm...u didn't ask him for the Chennai transfer?

The Soul Doctor said...

i can well relate your morning plight. ever since i was born, i have been late in everything :(

but forgetting ID is criminal, considering that you are travelling in auto in hydbd heat and tfc.

you know,i found a way out of this.i have all my most imp things incl my purse, in my car.
No question of forgetting :P

nice blog :)

whats yin and yang?

Ramaa Iyer said...

@Krishna

Oh yeah & have me chucked completely out :)

@Karthik

Thanks.Process management kedayadhu..That's my problem & that day was horrendous coz it ended by me reaching my new home around 12.30 & watchman not opening the door for a while :)

Yin & Yang - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yin_and_yang

:)

Sharad Mathur said...

true, wrong things happen one after the other. but atleast the ending was okay. :)

sharad