December 11, 2006

If only

What a way to start the week.Here in office by 9.15 & cursing myself as to why i missed my opportunity to speak up.Probably should try & get to watch the Airtel ad again :) Power games are something am used to but what am not is the dirty way it's being played here.And to say i have no control in this is putting it very mildly.

The other thing that's been bothering me for a while now is the way a certain friendship which is going down the drain.When i make friends it's mostly for a lifetime and that's the way it has been always.But maybe i expect too much out of them or maybe am not upto their league,it just hurts when someone becomes a virtual stranger all of a sudden.Yeah i accept that i do pickup fights but hey that's what best buddies are for & to make up.How do i put it across that whatever he's doing is just creating a rift between the both of us.But i think there's no point in just me saying all these coz that's what i hear fromt he other end too.

Kaashhhhhh......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes you are right. Don't expect too much out of friendship. That only spoils it. Even I had a similar experience. I expected too much out of my friend. Well I treated that person more than a friend. But that person felt that I 'congest'. And now the friendship is gone for ever. The person has virtually become a stranger to me. Well almost.

Ramaa Iyer said...

Is the pun intended at me by any chance?

Vinod Ramamoorthy said...

R u a virgo ? :) .. I thought i used to do this !! :d

Ramaa Iyer said...

@Vinod

Bang on..