December 04, 2006

Attitude


What a week the past week was..2 untimely deaths,one in family & one out had left me shocked & to say both passed away in Cardiac arrest.The one in my family made me sit back and also made me realise that am taking too much advantage whe it comes to health related issues.Made me fix an appointment with the ENT in the coming week & also made me realise that even am scared of death.Well i was always that kinda person who thought if n when the time comes i'll have to leave the world but hey now am scared..Don't want to die young just coz am careless.Now that's one thing.

Another incident that happened was the change in my office.One major change & well am not happy either but then as i always say "Change is the only permanent thing in life" & we gotto moveon.It's just the way as to how we react to those changes is what makes a difference.Easier said than done as am in the same transition phase and not different from my colleagues here.And i can easily understand as to why they are putoff.Attitude - am seeing the way it's actually breaking the team spirit.Makes me believe in only one thing "To Different Minds,the same world is Hell and Heaven" & as to how true it is.I only hope that this change is not permanent & that we get back to our normal routine

Heaven for some & hell for some.Isn't that true :)

4 comments:

Vinod Ramamoorthy said...

True to the kindred points of heaven and home !!

I have observed that only when a death or an accident occurs around you, you start thinking of these things. Most think alike on that I guess ..

Anonymous said...

Death teaches us many things - most important of them - how to live. Try to go the religious path. Going to temples, chanting slokas or even regular reading of 'Sundara Kaandam' will do a lot of good to you.

Ramaa Iyer said...

@Vinod

Very true..

@Anon

Who is this?

Anonymous said...

Ijust happened on your Blog you Have A good grIp on English