October 16, 2006

Fanaa


Fanaa has been my fav song from the moment i heard it & it still is.Something about the song always peps me & takes me to a different altitude altogether.No matter how down n upset am,Fanaa always lifts my spirit.Thinking of which,i realised i have lotsa songs esp Nilavadhumu from Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana ,RHTDM from RHTDM that has the same kinda effect on me but nothing to beat Fanaa.And right now it's Munbe Vaa which is following closely to get in the Fanaa league & i'll not be surprised if it does.I don't wanna repeat again but this song with Shreya & Naresh is refreshing in the era of some jutka numbers which we have been hearing offlate.Not that all songs are that way,for instance there's Manjal Veyil from Vettayadu Vilayadu which is good,Sudum nilavu which saw UnniKrishnan back with his golden voice along with Harini & ofcourse Pani thuli from Kanda Naal Mudhal.

Brings us back to hard reality of vulgar lyrics & not to mention some very obscene movements.Gosh!!!Will we ever get some more tracks which are pleasing just not on ears but on eyes too in future like the ones mentioned here..GOK

1 comment:

Uma said...

Oh ! Mine too..Wow !!