June 03, 2006

2 more weeks & lots in store

Tomorrow is my cousin's Dday..Yeah shez getting married to Antony Xavier (Son of Motchamary Arulanandam) & we are getting ready.ready to witness so many changes which are about to happen in their lives.Can only witness in anycase coz i have no right to advice them on anything.

This break is doing lotsa gud for me.Am repeating this again coz there's no time constraint which used to be a constant reminder earlier.Still have 10 more days to join & i can even have them extended if i want to till the 3rd week or so.Can pay my dad a visit in Delhi or pack off the weekend to Kumbakonam.Ofcourse next week is gonna be tight packed what with Krishnan's coming down,my promised date with Varun & ofcourse i have this meet with couple of my friends the coming weekend.

Gotto sort out few issues with a friend of mine whoz hellbent on proving me something.Gotto do something about my mobile too & a visit to LokParitrana's office in KK Nagar which is pending.Trying to get my hands on the movie Pulp Fiction :)

No comments: