April 11, 2006

Orkut n I

Krishna like the way he made me blog also one fine day sent an invite to join the Orkut Community & I recently started Orkutting. Found myself drawn to some communities there & had myself registered in Tam Brahm,Iyer,Xword & many such communities.Interesting thing what i discovered is that this generation is very much attached to their Community & are quiet open on that too.

Now there are some communities like I hate Ulaganathan Community ,SJ Suryha sucks & many such kind.But what's best in Orkut is that i've come across some real good souls with whom i chat.Lots of interesting stuff happening there :)..

That leaves me with my weekend.Unlike the previous one this weekend was spent in Office till about 2PM & then had me running..Oof Chennai is getting hotter day by day (as if it was cool) Gotto meet with Krishna for the Kaplan CD when he's gonna be here in Chennai.Have to fill in lotsa stuff in the meanwhile.And watched a movie called Thambi..Not a bad one,something you can watch it once.

Gotto go..Get back to work & ofcourse Orkutting ;)

1 comment:

sathish said...

If you are from Chennai i think theres no point complaining about heat..
Now you know why there are toooo many madmen around, coz of heat..
got a nice blog...