March 20, 2006

Back from Bangalore

Forgot to add something in my last post.No family calls :( ..Coz that's exactly what happened in my case & spolied my entire saturday.Man to say i traveled in & around Bangalore is an understatement.From Majestic to JP Nagar,JP Nagar to Kamanahalli (just don't understand how this city can have these kinda names) & from there to Mandya (yet another one) & back to JP Nagar.Oof by 6PM i was beat.And at 8.30 ended up in my best bud's place in Mahalaxmi Layout.And well never got a wink of sleep & he took me out y'day morning for yet another round in the city.

End of the story is that i got back to Chennai today morning and have been walking like a zombie :) (c'mon 3 sleepless nights can make any normal soul this way).And back to work,back to my regular client meetings,walk-ins ( i hate the term walk-in) & first thing that got rescheduled was my trip to Bangalore for this weekend :(
Feeling sleepy but gotto to grab a bite & get back to my.. ummm normal self perhaps


Arguing with your boss is equal to wrestling with a pig in mud.Ultimately you end up dirty either way :)

No comments: